condor_router_history Display - the history for routed jobs
condor_router_history [ -- h]
condor_router_history[ -- show_records] [ -- show_iwd] [ -- agedays] [ --
daysdays] [ -- start"YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM"]
condor_router_history summarizes statistics for routed jobs over the previous 24
hours. With no command line options, statistics for run time, number of jobs
completed, and number of jobs aborted are listed per route (site).
- Display usage information and exit.
- Displays individual records in addition to the
- Include working directory in displayed records.
- Set the ending time of the summary to be daysdays ago.
- Set the number of days to summarize.
--start YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM
- Set the start time of the summary.
condor_router_history will exit with a status of 0 (zero) upon success, and
Center for High Throughput Computing, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Copyright (C) 1990-2015 Center for High Throughput Computing, Computer Sciences
Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI. All Rights Reserved.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.