condor_router_rm Remove - jobs being managed by the HTCondor Job Router
condor_router_rm [router_rm options] [condor_rm options]
condor_router_rm is a script that provides additional features above those
offered by condor_rm, for removing jobs being managed by the HTCondor Job
The options that may be supplied to condor_router_rmbelong to two groups:
- * router_rm optionsprovide the additional features
- * condor_rm optionsare those options already offered by
condor_rm. See the condor_rmmanual page for specification of these
- (router_rm option) Remove jobs matching the constraint
specified by X
- (router_rm option) Remove only jobs in the hold state
- (router_rm option) Remove only idle jobs
- (router_rm option) Remove only jobs on specified route
condor_router_rmwill exit with a status value of 0 (zero) upon success, and it
will exit with the value 1 (one) upon failure.
Center for High Throughput Computing, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Copyright (C) 1990-2015 Center for High Throughput Computing, Computer Sciences
Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI. All Rights Reserved.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.