conjugar - conjugator of Brazilian Portuguese verbs
[output options] verb
is a conjugator of Portuguese verbs as spoken in Brazil. The
input must be in UTF-8 and the output will be in UTF-8 regardless of the
system settings. The software is based on conjugue, which was written by
Ricardo Ueda Karpischek.
- -v, --version
- Show the version number and exits.
- -h, --help
- Show an usage message and exits.
- Creates the files list_of_paradigms ,
list_of_verbs and all_verbs where all verbs in the data base
- Use ANSI scape codes to colorize the output.
- Output with xml tags.
- Conjugate the verb as most ordinary Brazilians do instead
of following the normative grammar.
- Conjugates verb at startup, output the result to
screen and exits.
Report bugs at https://github.com/jalvesaq/gconjugue/issues
Copyright © 2005-2017 Jakson A. Aquino
CONJUGAR comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; it is Free Software under GNU GPL.
See the copyright
file for details.
This man page was written by Jakson Aquino.