coqchk - The Coq Proof Checker compiled libraries verifier
is the standalone checker of compiled libraries (.vo files
produced by coqc) for the Coq Proof Assistant. See the Reference Manual for
more information. It returns with exit code 0 if all the requested tasks
succeeded. A non-zero return code means that something went wrong: some
library was not found, corrupted content, type-checking failure, etc.
is a list of modules to be checked. Modules can be referred to by
a short or qualified name.
- -I dir, --include dir
- add directory dir in the include path
- -R dir coqdir
- recursively map physical dir to logical
- makes coqchk less verbose.
- -admit module
- tag the specified module and all its dependencies as
trusted, and will not be rechecked, unless explicitly requested by other
- -norec module
- specifies that the given module shall be verified without
requesting to check its dependencies.
- -m, --memory
- displays a summary of the memory used by the checker.
- -o, --output-context
- displays a summary of the logical content that have been
verified: assumptions and usage of impredicativity.
- allows the checker to accept libraries that have been
compiled with this flag.
- print coqchk version and exit.
- -coqlib dir
- overrides the default location of the standard library.
- print coqchk standard library location and exit.
- -h, --help
- print list of options
The Coq Reference Manual. The Coq web site: