cpangraph - Generate dependency chain graphs for CPAN modules
cpangraph [options] <file>
--help display a brief help message
--perl=VERSION filter those available in Perl core
--phase=PHASE filter those needed for a phase (e.g., build)
--rankdir controls the GraphViz 'rankdir' variable
--reverse graph reverse dependencies (dependents)
--verbose display additional debugging information
- Prints a brief help message to the standard output and
- This displays dependencies which have been available in
Perl core since the given VERSION. It does not currently know if a module
has been removed from core, but this is an unlikely occurrence. Specify
Perl versions in the form:
5.008008 # for versions >= 5.8.8
5.010 # for versions >= 5.10
- This displays dependencies which are needed for a given
module's install or runtime PHASE. Available phases are:
- runtime: required whenever the module is used
- build: required to build the module
- configure: these are required while preparing the module
- In GraphViz, the 'rankdir' attribute controls the direction
that the nodes are linked together. If set, the graph will use left ->
right linking of nodes rather than the default up-down linking.
- Create a graph of the reverse dependencies of a package
(the packages which depend on it, or dependent packages).
- Display extra output useful during debugging.
will use the CPAN Database to build a graph of a package's
dependencies or reverse dependencies (dependent packages).
Adam Kennedy <email@example.com>
For support details, please look at "perldoc CPANDB" and use the
corresponding support methods.
This has the same copyright and licensing terms as CPANDB.