cpbm - a software analysis toolkit (originally: CPROVER benchmarking framework)
This manual page documents briefly the cpbm
provides access to a collection of scripts and tools to benchmark
software analysis tools.
The following sub-commands are available; each of them has its own set of
options that are shown by cpbm command --help
- help | --help
- Display the cpbm help text.
- Display the current version.
- Print the path where cpbm scripts reside.
- Unpack a CPROVER benchmark package.
- Update a CPROVER benchmark package.
- Create a CPROVER benchmark package.
- Run a verification tool on a given benchmark and obtain
- Run C sources through Cil.
- List all claims in a benchmark.
- Produce a CSV table from benchmark runs.
- Produce a LaTeX table from CSV.
- Produce GNUplot scripts for box and scatter plots.
- Generate HTML table and collect log files for web
The programs are documented fully by /usr/share/doc/bmt/README.gz
cpbm was written by Michael Tautschnig
This manual page was written by Michael Tautschnig <email@example.com>, for
the Debian project (and may be used by others).