crashmaint - Do maintanence on CrashMail message bases
[MAINT] [PACK] [VERBOSE] [SETTINGS filename] [PATTERN pattern]
Deletes old messages according to KEEPNUM
. The program can do two different operations on a
. The meaning of these two modes are
different for different messagebase formats.
- MAINT deletes messages and PACK renumbers the
- MAINT sets the Deleted flag for the messages.
PACK removes all messages with the Deleted flag from the
can be specified at the same time.
- SETTINGS filename
- Specifies that another config file than the default should
be used. You can use the environment variable CMCONFIGFILE to set the
default configuration file.
- PATTERN pattern
- Lets you perform the operations on only some of your
- Gives you a lot of information which you don't really
crashmaint MAINT PACK PATTERN R20_AMIGA*
CrashMail is written by Johan Billing <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This manual page was written by Peter Karlsson