crashstats - Display CrashMail statistics
statsfile [SORT mode] [LAST7] [NONODES] [NOAREAS]
This command displays the statistics file created by CrashMail.
- The statistics file to look up information from.
- SORT mode
- This keywords specifies the sort mode (see below for list
of sort modes).
- Displays detailed information about the flow of messages in
areas for the last seven days.
- Hide node statistics.
- Hide area statistics.
- Sort alphabetically.
- Sort by total number of messages.
- Sort by msgs/day.
- Sort by first time messages were imported.
- Sort by last time messages were imported.
- Sort by number of dupes.
CrashMail is written by Johan Billing <email@example.com>
This manual page was written by Peter Karlsson