createPYMB, readPYBase, readPYMB, mb2org, scel2org - fcitx Pinyin related tools
createPYMB <PinyinFile> <PhraseFile>
readPYBase [-b <PinyinMBFile>] [-h]
readPYMB [-f <PhraseMBFile>] [-s]
mb2org [-b <PinyinMBFile>] [-f
<PhraseMBFile> ] [-s] [-h]
scel2org [-o <Phrase File>] [-h]
- -b <PinyinMBFile>
- If not specified, it will read system default
- -f <PhraseMBFile>
- If not specified, it will read user default PhraseMBFile,
which is ~/.config/fcitx/pyusrphrase.mb.
- If specified, it will read PhraseMBFile as system format,
otherwise will read it as user format.
- display help and exit
- Pinyin File
- Pinyin File is a file with pinyin and one character per
line, separated with space. One available file is in the source of fcitx,
- Phrase File
- Phrase File is a file with full pinyin separated with ' and
the corresponding phrase. The default phrase file of fcitx can be
downloaded at http://fcitx.googlecode.com/files/pinyin.tar.gz.
- Pinyin MB File
- Pinyin MB File is the binary format of Pinyin File.
- Phrase MB File
- Phrase MB File is the binary format of Pinyin File, user's
history phrase mb file is ~/.config/fcitx/pyuserphrase.mb. There is
two different format, one is system format which can only generated by
createPYMB , and other is user format which can only generated
while input with fcitx Pinyin IM.
- Output of createPYMB will be pybase.mb, which is Pinyin MB
File, and pyphrase.mb, which is Phrase MB File.
- Output of mb2org, readPYBase and readPYMB will be stdout.
readPYBase and readPYMB are designed to output more debug message of Pinyin
MB File and Phrase MB File. mb2org will output in the format of Phrase
- scel2org is used for transform Sogou Scel File to Phrase
File of fcitx. Output of scel2org will be stdout if -o is not
Please see the homepage at https://fcitx-im.org/