crlupdate - Mono Certficate Revocation List Downloader and Updater
crlupdate [-m] [-v] [-f]
This tool allows the download of new, or update of existing, Certficate
Revocation List (CRL) associated with the certificates present in the user
(default) or machine stores. The CRL present in the stores are used to
determine the validity of unexpired, trusted X.509 certificates. To ensure CRL
are always fresh consider automating the updates using the at
- Update CRL associated with certificates in the machine
store. By default the tool works on the user store.
- Verbose mode. Display extra information while downloading
and updating the CRL.
- Force the download of all CRL even if they are not normally
due to be updated (i.e. nextUpdate is still in the future).
- mono crlupdate.exe
- Download (if missing) or update (if existing and past due
date) all CRL associated with certificates present in user store.
- mono crlupdate.exe -f -m
- Force the download of every CRL associated with
certificates present in the machine store. Note that the user running this
needs read/write access to the machine store or not update will occur.
Written by Sebastien Pouliot
Copyright (C) 2011 Novell.
Visit http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-list for details.
Visit http://www.mono-project.com for details