crtmpserver - is a high performance streaming platform written on C++
it is a high performance streaming server able to stream
(live or recorded) in the following technologies:
- To and from Flash (RTMP, RTMPE, RTMPS,
- To and from embedded devices: iPhone, Android
- From surveillance cameras
- IP-TV using MPEG-TS and RTSP/RTCP/RTP protocols
can be used as a high performance rendes-vous server.
For example, it enables you to do:
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Online gaming
- Online collaboration
- Simple/complex chat applications
- Show summary of options.
- Show version of program.
- Adds a console log appender.
Particulary useful when the server starts and stops immediatly.
Allows you to see if something is wrong with the config file.
- Overrides the daemon setting inside the config file and
forces the server to start in daemon mode.
- Run the process with the specified user id.
- Run the process with the specified group id.
- Main daemon execution file
- Example daemon configuration file
- Example init.d script
The crtmpserver homepage: http://www.rtmpd.com/
Full documentation on crtmpserver
, including guides and FAQs, is
available at http://wiki.rtmpd.com/
Report bugs at http://trac.rtmpd.com/report
crtmpserver was written by Gavriloaie Eugen-Andrei
This manual page was written by Andriy Beregovenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for
the Debian project (and may be used by others).