crypt-xordataexchange - Store and retrieve encrypted configuration parameters
from etcd or Consul
...] key file
You have passwords and usernames hard coded in your apps. You
have IP addresses checked in to your source code repository. You have entire
configuration files that were created by the developer who wrote the app and
haven't been changed since she typed "git init".
) is here to lead you back to the Path
of Enlightened Configuration. Store encrypted configuration values in etcd or
Consul using a command-line application.
- retrieve the value of a key
- retrieve all values under a key
- set the value of a key
- backend provider
- backend URL
- path to armored public keyring (for set only)
- path to armored secret keyring (for get and
- don't encrypt or decrypt the values before storage or
Copyright © 2014 XOR Data Exchange, Inc.
Distributed under the MIT License.
Full documentation at: <http://xordataexchange.github.io/crypt/>