dcm_diff - Compare the attributes in two DICOM files.
dcm_diff [-b] [-t] [-v] [-g] [-o] [-z] file1 file2
reads the user designated files and compares attribute values.
Differencs are printed to the standard output.
accepts the following options:
- Input files are stored in big-endian byte order
- Remove group length elements
- Use (retired) length-to-end attribute for object
- Place output in verbose mode
- Read file assuming DICOM Part 10 format
- Place DCM facility in verbose mode
- Perform format conversion (verificatioon) on data in
- file1 file2
- Comparison files