dee-tool - Tool for introspecting dee data.
is a tool for introspecting dee data. This program is part of
Below are the various command-line options.
- -r, --resource
- Dump a resource given by name.
- -m, --model
- Dump a model given by name.
- -p, --peer
List peers and leader of a swarm.
Don't exit, but keep the process running the mainloop.
- Use a private (aka peer-2-peer) DBus connection.
- Set up a private DBus server. Implies --private and
- Watch for changes to the given resource. Implies
- -h, --help
- Show help options and exit.
dee-tool was written by Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen
<email@example.com>, and Neil Jagdish Patel
This manual page was written by Kartik Mistry <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the
Debian project (but may be used by others).