delta - find differences between two RDF graphs
Find differences between two RDF graphs, using functional and inverse functional
properties to identify bnodes in the patch file.
- -f uri from-file
- -t uri file against which to check for
- -m uri file with metadata to be assumed (in addition
- -h print this help message
- -v 1 verbose mode (can be 0 to 10, 0 is
- -g 0 g=0 - lots of little diffs.
- g=1, fewer diffs (default)
If from-file but not to-file is given, from-file is smushed and output Uris are
relative to present working directory.
For motivation and explanation, see <http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Diff>
$Id: delta.py,v 1.11 2007/06/26 02:36:15 syosi Exp $