Devilspie2 - perform scripted actions on windows as they are created
is a program that detects windows as they are created, and
performs scripted actions on them. The scripts are written in Lua, allowing a
great deal of customisation.
More details in /usr/share/doc/devilspie2.
- Displays the version of Devilspie2.
- --folder folder
- Sets the folder where the Lua scripts are loaded from.
- Shows debug information from the Lua scripts. If
debug_print is used in the Lua scripts, that output will only be printed
to stdout if this option is used.
- Emulate script behaviour. Using this option only emulates a
scripts behaviour, and doesn't affect the windows that the scripts
otherwise would modify.
- Show version of the libwnck used. (Only available on GTK3
- See the README or the manual linked from the homepage for a
- of the commands recognized by the Lua script.
was written by Andreas Rönnquist
<firstname.lastname@example.org>, and is based on Devilspie by Ross