dh_makefont - Debian Font packaging helper
[-h, --help] [-c,--copyright <type>] [-p,--package
<name[_version]>] [--maint MAINT] [-u,--upstream UPSTREAMURL]
is a wrapper for the dh_make
command to convert
regular font source packages into one formatted according to the requirements
of the Debian Policy.
- -h, --help
- Display the name, version, available options and authors,
and exit successfully.
- -c, --copyright license
- Use license in copyright file for the package.
license can be one of
- Force package name to be name. If
name_version is given this will set version number of package
bypassing the directory checking.
- --maint maintainer
- Ovrride the default name of the mainter from
"Debian Fonts Task Force" to maintainer. to
*Debian Fonts Task Force*. maintainer should be in the form
Maintainer Name <maint.email>
- -u, --upstream url
- Set the url from where the fonts were downloaded from to
url. This url will be used in the following fields:
Homepage: field of the control file and Source: field of the
- -v, --version
- Show the version number of program and exit.
- This is the name of the folder in which you have extracted
the fonts. Rules for folder name are same as dh_make. If you didn't
give proper name dh_make will fail.
The following environment settings are used by dh_makefont
- Email address to use in control and changelog entries.
- You full name, eg "John Doe" which will appear in
the control and changelog entries.
If the package name has a hypen '-' in it then dh_makefont
will mess up
the package naming.