dh_sysuser - manage system users, required for package operation
is debhelper addon, that provide simple and uniform way of
creating and removing system users, required for package operation (for
example, to run with dropped privileges).
read it's arguments from command line and file
in pairs, first one
being an username and second one is options. Options are comma-separated
words, like options to mount. Following options are supported (unsupported
option is error):
- This option requests creation of home directory. By
default, no home directory is created.
- This option request creation of home directory somewhere
under /var/lib. Probably, you should use this form over explicit
one, described above.
- If you do not need any other options, put this one.
- required system users are present after package
- they are locked on package removal.