discus - print a report of disk space usage
aims to make df(1) prettier. Features include color, bar graphs,
and smart formatting of numbers (automatically choosing the most suitable size
from kilobytes, megabytes, gigabytes, or terabytes). Or choose your own size,
along with specifying the number of decimal places you'd like to see. You may
also copy /etc/discusrc to $HOME/.discusrc and customize things to your
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- Disable color.
- Display device names instead of graphs.
- Number of digits to right of decimal place.
- Do not use smart formatting.
- -t, -g, -m, -k
- Display sizes in terabytes, gigabytes, megabytes, or
kilobytes, respectively. Assumes -s.
- -v, --version
- Show version of program.
- Takes into account even the reserved space to root; it will
be counted in percentage and in available columns only (Used is for real
This manual page was adapted by Ron Farrer <email@example.com> from one
written by Stormy Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian
GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).