doveadm-help - Show information about doveadm commands
With no command
argument given, doveadm help
- the synopsis for the most of the doveadm(1)
- groups of commands, e.g. log or mailbox.
When the name of a command
(or a group) was given, it will show the man
page for that command.
- Enables verbosity and debug messages.
- -o setting=value
- Overrides the configuration setting from
/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf and from the userdb with the given
value. In order to override multiple settings, the -o option
may be specified multiple times.
- Enables verbosity, including progress counter.
Report bugs, including doveconf -n
output, to the Dovecot Mailing List
<firstname.lastname@example.org>. Information about reporting bugs is available at: