dpm-reservespace - reserve space
dpm-reservespace --gspace size_guaranteed_space
] [ --gid group_ids
[ --group group_names
] [ --help
] [ --lifetime
] [ --poolname pool_name
] [ --s_type
] [ --si
] [ --token_desc u_token
- desired size of guaranteed space in bytes. The number may
also have a suffix k, M, G, T or P to indicate kB, MB, GB, TB or PB
- specifies the access latency requested. It can be O
(for ONLINE) or N (for NEARLINE).
- if not zero, the space is restricted to this comma
separated list of group gids. If the caller does not belong to the group,
it must have ADMIN privileges. By default, the space is reserved for the
user if the requester has a proxy without VOMS extension or for the group
if the requester has a proxy with VOMS extension.
- if set, the space is restricted to this comma separated
list of group names. If the caller does not belong to the group, it must
have ADMIN privileges.
- specifies the desired space lifetime relative to the
current time. It can be "Inf" (for infinite) or expressed in
years (suffix 'y'), months (suffix 'm'), days (suffix 'd'), hours (suffix
'h') or seconds (no suffix).
- if set, the space is reserved in that disk pool.
- specifies the retention policy requested. It can be
R (for Replica), O (for Output) or C (for
- specifies the type of space requested. It can be V
(for Volatile), D (for Durable), P (for Permanent) or
- (for any).
- specifies the user provided description associated with the
- use powers of 1000 not 1024 for sizes.
dpm-reservespace --gspace 10G --lifetime 1d --token_desc myspace
This program returns 0 if the operation was successful or >0 if the operation