dpt-upstream-repo - add upstream Git repository as git remote upstream-repo
adds the upstream Git repository as a git remote
. The URL for the repository is read from either
field or from
In case there's no Git URL in debian/copyright
doesn't exist, the latter is created with
- Don't create debian/upstream/metadata.
Used for initial cloning, e.g. with mr up: We want the upstream repo
being added if debian/upstream/metadata exists.
The letter g is used for historical reasons because initially this
option only suppressed the automatic committing to the git
- Update the URL of the upstream-repo git
remote. The value is read from the same places as for the initial
-u implies -g, i.e. we also don't create
debian/upstream/metadata on updates.
- Copyright 2013-2016 gregor herrmann firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copyright 2014 David Bremner email@example.com
- Copyright 2015 Axel Beckert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software, licensed under the same term as perl.