dptest - test cases for QDBM Depot
[-s] name rnum bnum
[-c] name rnum bnum pnum
dptest combo name
[-c] name rnum
The command `dptest' is a utility for facility test and performance test. Check
a database generated by the command or measure the execution time of the
command. This command is used in the following format. `name' specifies a
database name. `rnum' specifies the number of the records. `bnum' specifies
the number of the elements of the bucket array. `pnum' specifies the number of
patterns of the keys. `align' specifies the basic size of alignment. `fbpsiz'
specifies the size of the free block pool.
- dptest write [-s] name rnum bnum
- Store records with keys of 8 bytes. They change as
- dptest read [-wb] name
- Retrieve all records of the database above.
- dptest rcat [-c] name rnum bnum pnum align
- Store records with partway duplicated keys using
- dptest combo name
- Perform combination test of various operations.
- dptest wicked [-c] name rnum
- Perform updating operations selected at random.
Options feature the following.
: make the file sparse.
: use the function `dpgetwb' instead of the function `dpget'.
: perform comparison test with map of Cabin.
This command returns 0 on success, another on failure. The environment variable
`QDBMDBGFD' specifies the file descriptor to output the history of updating
the variable `dpecode'.
QDBM was written by Mikio Hirabayashi <email@example.com>.