dtpcadmin - Delay-Tolerant Payload Conditioning (DTPC) administration interface
| . ]
configures, starts, manages, and stops DTPC operations for the
local ION node.
It operates in response to DTPC configuration commands found in the file
, if provided; if not, dtpcadmin
simple prompt (:) so that the user may type commands directly into standard
input. If commands_filename
is a period (.), the effect is the same as
if a command file containing the single command 'x' were passed to
-- that is, the ION node's dtpcclock
task are stopped.
The format of commands for commands_filename
can be queried from
with the 'h' or '?' commands at the prompt. The commands are
documented in dtpcrc
- Successful completion of DTPC administration.
- Enter interactive DTPC configuration command entry
- dtpcadmin host1.dtpc
- Execute all configuration commands in host1.dtpc,
then terminate immediately.
- dtpcadmin .
- Stop all DTPC operations on the local node.
(5) for details of the DTPC configuration commands.
No environment variables apply.
: all ION administration utilities expect source file input to be
lines of ASCII text that are NL-delimited. If you edit the dtpcrc file on a
Windows machine, be sure to use dos2unix to convert it to Unix text
before presenting it to dtpcadmin
will detect syntax errors and will not function
The following diagnostics may be issued to the logfile ion.log:
- dtpcadmin can't attach to ION.
- There is no SDR data store for dtpcadmin to use. You
should run ionadmin(1) first, to set up an SDR data store for
- Can't open command file...
- The commands_filename specified in the command line
Various errors that don't cause dtpcadmin
to fail but are noted in the
log file may be caused by improperly formatted commands given
at the prompt or in the commands_filename
file. Please see
(5) for details.
Report bugs to <email@example.com>