ecaccess-association-delete - Delete Association
ecaccess-association-delete [-debug] [-gateway name]
Allow deleting an ECtrans Association. Once deleted the Association can not be
retrieved. The History associated with this Association will also be removed
from the ECaccess Gateway Database.
- The name of the Association to delete.
- -gateway name
- This is the name of the ECaccess Gateway where the
Association is installed. It is by default the Gateway you are connected
to. In order to get the name of your current Gateway you can use the
ecaccess-gateway-name command. When using the commands at ECMWF the
default Gateway is always "ecaccess.ecmwf.int".
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This
parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the
command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent
requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen
from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
ecaccess-association-delete -gateway ecaccess.ecmwf.int
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
Remove the test
Association on the ecaccess.ecmwf.int
Remove the test2
Association on the default Gateway.