ecaccess-association-list - List your ECtrans Associations
ecaccess-association-list [-debug] [-gateway name]
List all your ECtrans Associations. When an association-name
then the details for this Association is displayed.
- association-name (optional)
- The name of the Association to retrieve the details.
- -gateway name
- This is the name of the ECaccess Gateway where the
Associations are installed. It is by default the Gateway you are connected
to. In order to get the name of your current Gateway you can use the
ecaccess-gateway-name command. When using the commands at ECMWF the
default Gateway is always "ecaccess.ecmwf.int".
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This
parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the
command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent
requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen
from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
List all your Associations on your default Gateway.
ecaccess-association-list -gateway ecaccess.ecmwf.int ginko
List the details of the Association ginko