ecaccess-association-protocol - List the supported ECtrans Protocols
ecaccess-association-protocol [-debug] [-gateway name]
List all the ECtrans Protocols supported. When a protocol-name
specified then the details for this Protocol are displayed.
- protocol-name (optional)
- The name of the ECtrans Protocol to retrieve the
- -gateway name
- This is the name of the ECaccess Gateway where to list the
ECtrans Protocols supported. It is by default the Gateway you are
connected to. In order to get the name of your current Gateway you can use
the ecaccess-gateway-name command. When using the commands at ECMWF
the default Gateway is always "ecaccess.ecmwf.int".
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This
parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the
command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent
requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen
from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
List all the ECtrans Protocols supported on your default Gateway.
ecaccess-association-protocol -gateway ecaccess.ecmwf.int
List the details/options of the Protocol genericFtp