ecaccess-certificate-create - Create Certificate for the ECtools
ecaccess-certificate-create [-debug] [user-id]
This command allow creating a Certificate with your ECMWF User Identifier and
Security Token. The Certificate is required to use the ECtools. It is stored
in your home directory ($HOME/.eccert.crt). If you don't specify your ECMWF
User Identifier on the command-line then you will be prompted for it.
- user-id (optional)
- The ECMWF User Identifier to use.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This
parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the
command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent
requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen
from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
Create a new ECaccess Certificate for the ECMWF User Identifier xyz
store it in the "$HOME/.eccert.crt" File.