ecaccess-certificate-list - List Available Operations
ecaccess-certificate-list [-debug] [operation-name]
List all the Operations which are available with the current Certificate (the
one in your "$HOME/.eccert.crt" File). If a required Operation is
expired then you should renew your Certificate with the
command. If you specify an
on the command-line then the information for this
Operation only will be displayed.
- <operation-name> (optional)
- The name of the Operation to retrieve the details.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This
parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the
command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent
requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen
from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
List all the Operations for your certificate.
List all the details for the Operation submitJob