ecaccess-ectrans-delete - Delete ECtrans
ecaccess-ectrans-delete [-debug] ectrans-id
Allow deleting the ECtrans transfer with the ectrans-id
the ECtrans Spool.
- The identifier of the ECtrans transfer to delete.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This
parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the
command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent
requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen
from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
Delete the ECtrans transfer with the identifier 124356