ecaccess-ectrans-list - List all ECtrans transfers
ecaccess-ectrans-list [-debug] [ectrans-id]
List all the ECtrans transfers in the ECtrans Spool. When an ectrans-id
is specified then the details for this transfer are displayed.
The Transfer statuses can have the following values:
- Files are being transferred to the spool.
- Files are being transferred to the remote site.
- Files are scheduled and waiting to be started.
- File transfer will be retried.
- Files have NOT been successfully transferred (error).
- Files have been successfully transferred.
- ectrans-id (optional)
- The name of the ECtrans transfer to retrieve the
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This
parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the
command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent
requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen
from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
Give the informations concerning the ECtrans transfer 124356
List all the ECtrans transfers in the Spool.