ecaccess-event-clear - Clear an ECaccess Event
Allow clearing the event specified by its event-id
. Delete all the
subscritions to this event and reset the sequence number.
- The identifier of the Event to clear.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This
parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the
command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent
requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen
from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
Clear the event 167