ecaccess-file-mdelete - Delete Multiple ECaccess Files at once
ecaccess-file-mdelete [-debug] [-force] target-ecaccess-file
Allow deleting Multiple ECaccess Files at once.
is in the form [domain:][/user-id/]path. Please
read the "Shell commands -> File Management" section of the
"ecaccess" guide for more information on the ECaccess File System.
- target-ecaccess-file [...]
- The name(s) of the ECaccess File(s) to delete.
- Overrides the interactive mode and delete each file without
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This
parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the
command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent
requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen
from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
ecaccess-file-mdelete -force 'home:/xyz/bin/*.bin'
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
Delete the *.bin
Files in the $HOME/bin directory of the user xyz without