ecaccess-file-mget - Download Multiple ECaccess Files at once
ecaccess-file-mget [-debug] [-progress] [-force] [-bufsize
length] source-ecaccess-file [...]
Allow downloading Multiple ECaccess Files at once in the specified
is in the form [domain:][/user-id/]path. Please
read the "Shell commands -> File Management" section of the
"ecaccess" guide for more information on the ECaccess File System.
Please note this command is not recursive and will only download the plain-files
in the source-ecaccess-file
directory (sub-directories are ignored).
- source-ecaccess-file [...]
- The name(s) of the source ECaccess File(s).
- The name of the target Local Directory.
- Provide a progress meter on the standard terminal, allowing
to monitor the file transmission in real-time. The progress bar is removed
from the terminal when the transmission is done. This option is not
supported and ignored on Windows platforms.
- Overrides the interactive mode and download each file
- -bufsize length
- Specify the length of the buffer (in bytes) which is
used to download the files. The larger the buffer the smaller the number
of http/s requests. By default a buffer of 1048576 bytes (1MB) is
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This
parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the
command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent
requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen
from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
Download the *.bin
Files in the $HOME/bin directory of the user xyz. The
Files are downloaded in the local $HOME/bin directory.