ecaccess-job-list - List all ECaccess Jobs
ecaccess-job-list [-debug] [job-id]
List all your ECaccess Jobs. When a job-id
is specified then the details
for this job are displayed.
The Job statuses can have the following values:
- Jobs are being initialised
- Jobs are waiting for an event
- Jobs are running
- Jobs have been queued to the scheduler (e.g.
- Jobs will be resubmitted
- Jobs have NOT completed (error)
- Jobs have successfully completed
- job-id (optional)
- The identifier of the ECaccess Job to retrieve the
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This
parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the
command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent
requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen
from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
Give the informations concerning the ECaccess Job with identifier 124356
List all your ECaccess Jobs in the spool.