ecaccess-queue-list - List available queues
ecaccess-queue-list [-debug] [queue-name]
Two different types of queues are in use with ECaccess:
- The ECaccess batch queues, which correspond to one system at ECMWF
with its specific batch environment, e.g. ecgate will be the ECaccess queue,
which will redirect jobs to ecgate at ECMWF, running LoadLeveler. This
ECaccess queue will be given as argument when submitting a batch job.
- The batch queues (or classes) on the systems at ECMWF will be given
in the batch job with #@ class = for LoadLeveler.
The names of the ECaccess queues and associated batch queues at ECMWF can be
seen with this command. When an ECaccess queue-name
is specified then
the details for this queue are displayed (including the list of classes).
The first ECaccess batch queue in the list is the default queue when submitting
a batch job with the ecaccess-job-submit
- queue-name (optional)
- The name of the ECaccess queue to retrieve the
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This
parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the
command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent
requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen
from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
List all the ECaccess batch queues (or systems supporting job submission at
List all the batch queues (or classes) on the ECMWF system ecgate