ecitmatch - look up a citation's PubMed ID
) [ -help
] [ -year year
] [ -page N
prints (to standard output) the numeric PubMed identifier for a
specified article. If there were multiple matches, it substitutes a
parenthesized expression of the form
. If there were no matches, it prints
nothing at all.
- Print a summary of available options.
- -journal title
- Match only articles whose journal has the given title
(which may be specified as a standard abbreviation).
- -year year
- Match only articles published in the given year.
- -volume N
- Match only articles with the given volume number.
- -page N
- Match only articles starting on the given page number.
- -author name
- Match only articles with the given author name (may be
partial; may not be repeated).