Eepget - I2P downloader
Download a file non-interactively via HTTP. Transfers through both I2P and the
regular Internet are supported.
Eepget is able to cope with slow or unstable network connections; if a download
is not successful because of a network problem, it will keep retrying until
the whole file has been retrieved (if the -n option is set). If supported by
the remote server, eepget will instruct the server to continue the download
from the point of interruption.
- Clearnet. Do not use a proxy. Same as -p :0 .
- -e etag
- Sets the etag value in the request headers.
- -h name=value
- Adds an arbitrary request header with the given name and
- -l lineLen
- Controls the progress display. lineLen is
the length of one progress line in characters. The default is 40.
- -m markSize
- Controls the progress display. markSize is
the number of bytes one '#' character represents. The default is 1024.
- -n retries
- Specify the number of times to retry downloading if the
download isn't successful. If this option is not specified, eepget will not
- -o file
- Sets the output file to write to. If this option is not
given, the output filename will be determined by the URL.
- -p proxy_host[:port]
- Specify an I2P proxy server (eeproxy) to use. If the port
is not specified, eepget will use 4444. If this option is not specified,
eepget will use 127.0.0.1:4444. Specify -c or -p :0 to disable
- -t seconds
- Sets the inactivity timeout. The default is 60
- -u username
- Sets the username for proxy authorization, if
- -x password
- Sets the password for proxy authorization, if required. If
a username is specified but not a password, EepGet will prompt for the
exits with status zero upon successful transfer and non-zero if
there were problems with the download.
Please enter a ticket on
the I2P trac page