eet - Small tool to handle eet files.
-r FILE.EET KEY
-x|-d FILE.EET KEY OUT-FILE
-i|-e FILE.EET KEY IN-FILE COMPRESS
This manual page documents briefly the eet
is a program that can extract, import, delete, list, decode and
encode data from eet files.
- List all keys in FILE.EET.
- Remove KEY in FILE.EET.
- Extract data stored in KEY in FILE.EET and write to
- Extract and decode data stored in KEY in FILE.EET and write
- Insert data to KEY in FILE.EET from IN-FILE and if COMPRESS
is 1, compress it
- Insert and encode to KEY in FILE.EET from IN-FILE and if
COMPRESS is 1, compress it
To report a bug, please visit http://bugs.enlightenment.org/
- eet was written by the Enlightenment Development Team
This manual page was written by Albin Tonnerre <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
for the Debian project (but may be used by others).