EiskaltDC++_CLI - simple command line interface for EiskaltDC++ Daemon written
is a cross-platform program that uses the Direct Connect and
ADC protocol. It is compatible with other DC clients, such as the original DC
from Neomodus, DC++ and derivatives. EiskaltDC++ also interoperates with all
common DC hub software.
To use this program you need first install few perl modules:
A summary of options is included below.
- -h, --help
- Display help and exit
- -V, --version
- Show version information and exit
- ~/.config/eiskaltdc++/ or
- Directory with user configuration files and logs
- /usr/local/share/eiskaltdcpp/cli/ or
- Directory with default configuration file
- Actual README file you can always find here:
This program was written by Dmitry Kolosov <email@example.com> and others (see
EiskaltDC++ homepage: http://code.google.com/p/eiskaltdc/
If you find a bug in EiskaltDC++ please report it here:
This manual page was written by Boris Pek <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the
Debian project (and may be used by others).