exrdisplay - displays an EXR image on the screen
is a simple still image viewer that optionally applies color
transforms to OpenEXR images.
A summary of the available options is included below.
- Displays the preview (thumbnail) image instead of the main
- -l lx ly
- Displays level (lx, ly) of a tiled
- Displays all pixels in the data window, ignoring the
- Ignores the image's pixel aspect ratio, and does not scale
the image to make the pixels square.
- -c x
- Loads only image channel x.
- Sets exposure and knee sliders so that pixel value 0.0
becomes black, and 1.0 becomes white.
- Normalizes the pixels so that the smallest value becomes
0.0 and the largest value becomes 1.0.
- Same as -c A -1 (displays alpha).
- Same as -c Z -n (displays depth).
- Swaps the image's top and bottom half, then swaps the left
and right half, so that the four corners of the image end up in the
center. (Useful for checking the seams of wrap-around texture map
- Changing the exposure and knee controls continuously
updates the on-screen image.
- -t u
- Use n parallel threads to read the image
- Show summary of options.
exrdisplay was written by Florian Kainz <email@example.com> and Drew Hess
This manual page was written by Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the
Debian project (but may be used by others).