exrmaketiled - for generating tiled and rip/mipmapped images.
[options] infile outfile
This manual page documents briefly the exrmaketiled
command. This manual
page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does
not have a manual page.
reads an OpenEXR image from infile, produces a tiled version
of the image, and saves the result in outfile.
- produces a ONE_LEVEL image (default)
- produces a MIPMAP_LEVELS multiresolution image
- produces a RIPMAP_LEVELS multiresolution image
- -f c
- when a MIPMAP_LEVELS or RIPMAP_LEVELS image is produced,
image channel c will be resampled without low-pass filtering. This option
can be specified multiple times to disable low-pass filtering for multiple
- -t x y
- sets the tile size in the output image to x by y pixels
(default is 64 by 64)
- sets level size rounding to ROUND_DOWN (default)
- sets level size rounding to ROUND_UP
- -z x
- sets the data compression method to x
(none/rle/zip/piz/pxr24, default is zip)
- verbose mode
- prints these options
This manual page was written by Andrew Lau
<firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but
may be used by others).