- help developers to infer how fake drives work
f3brew [OPTION] <DISK_DEV>
F3 stands for Fight Flash Fraud, or Fight Fake Flash.
is useful to help developers to infer how fake drives work.
Warning: THIS COMMAND IS EXPERIMENTAL.
- -e, --end-at=BLOCK
- Where test ends. The default is the very last block.
- -h, --start-at=BLOCK
- Where test begins. The default is block zero.
- -R, --do-not-read
- Do not read blocks.
- -s, --reset-type=TYPE
- Reset method to use during the probe.
- -W, --do-not-write
- Do not write blocks.
- -?, --help
- Give this help list.
- Give a short usage message.
- -V, --version
- Print program version.
The F3 was written by Michel Machado <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Joao Eriberto Mota Filho
<firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian project (but may be used by