fasta_nucleotide_changer - Convets FASTA sequences from/to RNA/DNA
usage: fasta_nucleotide_changer [-h] [-z] [-v] [-i INFILE] [-o OUTFILE] [-r]
[-d] Part of FASTX Toolkit 0.0.14 by A. Gordon (email@example.com)
- = This helpful help screen.
- = Compress output with GZIP.
- = Verbose mode. Prints a short summary.
- with [-o], summary is printed to STDOUT. Otherwise, summary
is printed to STDERR.
- [-i INFILE]
- = FASTA/Q input file. default is STDIN.
- [-o OUTFILE] = FASTA/Q output file. default is STDOUT. [-r]
= DNA-to-RNA mode - change T's into U's. [-d] = RNA-to-DNA mode - change
U's into T's.
The quality of this automatically generated manpage might be insufficient. It is
suggested to visit
to get a better layout as well as an overview about connected FASTX tools.