fastq_quality_trimmer - Filters sequences based on quality
usage: fastq_quality_trimmer [-h] [-v] [-t N] [-l N] [-z] [-i INFILE] [-o
OUTFILE] Part of FASTX Toolkit 0.0.13.1 by A. Gordon (email@example.com)
- = This helpful help screen.
- [-t N]
- = Quality threshold - nucleotides with lower
- quality will be trimmed (from the end of the
- [-l N]
- = Minimum length - sequences shorter than this (after
- will be discarded. Default = 0 = no minimum length.
- = Compress output with GZIP.
- [-i INFILE]
- = FASTQ input file. default is STDIN.
- [-o OUTFILE] = FASTQ output file. default is STDOUT. [-v] =
Verbose - report number of sequences.
- If [-o] is specified,
- report will be printed to STDOUT.
- If [-o] is not specified (and output goes to STDOUT),
report will be printed to STDERR.
The quality of this automatically generated manpage might be insufficient. It is
suggested to visit
to get a better layout as well as an overview about connected FASTX tools.