fastx_renamer - FASTA/Q Renamer
usage: fastx_renamer [-n TYPE] [-h] [-z] [-v] [-i INFILE] [-o OUTFILE] Part of
FASTX Toolkit 0.0.14 by A. Gordon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- [-n TYPE]
- = rename type:
- SEQ - use the nucleotides sequence as the name. COUNT - use
simply counter as the name.
- = This helpful help screen.
- = Compress output with GZIP.
- [-i INFILE]
- = FASTA/Q input file. default is STDIN.
- [-o OUTFILE] = FASTA/Q output file. default is STDOUT.
The quality of this automatically generated manpage might be insufficient. It is
suggested to visit
to get a better layout as well as an overview about connected FASTX tools.