fbguard - start and restart firebid server
- fbguard -forever [option...] (default)
- fbguard -onetime [option...]
is the Firebird guardian. It starts Firebird super- or
superclassic server and restarts it in case it crashes.
- Keep restarting the Firebird server forever. This is the
default if no command is given.
- The opposite of -forever. Doesn't restart the
Firebird server if it crashes.
- Detach from the controlling terminal.
- -pidfile filename
- Write the PID of thee started firebird server to the
- Ignore startup errors. Combining this with -forever
can lead to endless loop in case there is some problem that prevents the
Firebird server from starting.
Copyright (C) Damyan Ivanov, 2009.
This manpage was written by Damyan Ivanov for the Debian project but may be used
by others. Permission is granted to use this document, with or without
modifications, provided that this notice is retained. If we meet some day, and
you think this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return.