fexget - F*EX client
>... [-v] -d <
>... [-v] -f < F*EX-URL
> [-v] -a -l [-i tag
F*EX (Frams' Fast File EXchange) is a service to send big (large, huge, giant,
...) files from a user A to a user B. This manual page documents briefly the
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original
program does not have a manual page.
- runs fexget in verbose mode.
- -m <limit>
- limit bandwidth to limit kB/s
- save to filename (-s- means: write to STDOUT/pipe)
- overwrite existing file
- keep the file on server after download
- do not extract archive files
- delete file on server
- -f <F*EX-URL>
- forward a file to another recipient
- get all files (implies -X)
- list files on server
- -i <id>
- tag alternate server/account
- -P <proxy>:<port>
- use proxy for connection to the F*EX server
F*EX-URL may be a file number (see: fexget -l)
fexget was written by Ulli Horlacher <email@example.com>
This manual page was written by Giuseppe Iuculano <firstname.lastname@example.org>
and Michael Bussmann <email@example.com> for the Debian project (but may
be used by others).
Copyright (C) 2006-2014 Ulli Horlacher <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
License: Perl Artistic