ffcfstress - constant force stress test for force-feedback devices
ffcfstress stress tests constant non-enveloped forces on a force feedback
device. It simulates a moving spring force by applying a frequently updated
constant force effect.
Beware, the stress test may damage your device!
At least one option is required.
- -d <device>
- The device to test (by default
- -u <update rate>
- The update rate in Hz (25 by default).
- -f <frequency>
- The spring center motion frequency in Hz (0.1 by
- -a <amplitude>
- The spring center motion amplitude, between 0.0 and 1.0
(1.0 by default).
- -s <strength>
- The spring strength factor (1.0 by default).
- -x <axis>
- absolute axis to test (default: 0)
[0 = X, 1 = Y, 2 = Z, 3 = RX, 4 = RY, 5 = RZ, 6 = WHEEL]
- switch off auto-centering
- Dummy option, useful when all defaults should be used.
was written by Oliver Hamann.
This manual page was written by Stephen Kitt <email@example.com>, for the
Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). It was last modified for
dated February 15, 2002.