file-roller - archive manager for GNOME
File Roller is a graphical interface to archiving utilities such as tar and zip.
It supports most common operations such as creating, modifing and extracting
files from an archive. You can also view the contents of an archive and open
files contained in the archive.
- -a, --add-to=ARCHIVE
- Add files to the specified archive and quit the
- -d, --add FILE
- Add files asking the name of the archive and quit the
- -e, --extract-to=FOLDER
- Extract archives to the specified folder and quit the
- -f, --extract
- Extract archives asking the destination folder and quit the
- -h, --extract-here
- Extract archives using the archive name as destination
folder and quit the program
- Default folder to use for the '--add' and '--extract'
- Create destination folder without asking confirmation
This program also accepts the standard GNOME and GTK options.
is written by Paolo Bacchilega <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Sven Arvidsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the
Debian project (but may be used by others).
The online documentation available through the program's Help